Top 10 Best Fitbit For Men of 2023 [Health & Performance]
Staying fit is not a fad. It is a way of life. The more active you are, the healthier you will be. And your future self will thank you for that. So, in case you are a fitness enthusiast or if you are looking for the perfect gift for a guy who loves staying fit, then get a fitness tracker.
With functions that could do a lot more than just tracking your physical activity, fitness trackers like Fitbit have become a necessity for modern men.
Some Fitbits are known for their large display. Some are known for their compact and sleek design. No matter what your style is, you will be able to get the right device, that is made for the fitness freak in you. While it is a great thing that you can get a variety of great trackers from this brand, but it is equally overwhelming.
To help you, we have listed the top 10 Fitbit for men that the world has seen so far. Check them out below.
Best Fitbit For Men - Top 10
1. Fitbit Inspire HR
The name says it all. This one is for your heart and does wonder to keep it healthy. Don’t believe us? See for yourself. It lets you build healthy habits and track their progress daily. With workout features, goal celebrations, and 24/7 heart rate, it motivates you to achieve all your fitness goals.
An absolute value for money device, it not just feels good and looks smart but works great too. All in all, it does all that it claims to do.
- Tracks calorie burn, resting heart rate as well as heart rate zones during workouts
- Automatically tracks sleep, plus due to the heart rate feature, gives more insights into your light, deep & REM sleep stages
- Up to 5 days of battery life
- Tracks all-day activities
- Comes with SmartTrack which lets you automatically record workouts
- It is water resistant to 50 meters
2. Fitbit Versa
Considering fitness wristbands make a functional accessory, instead of being merely a fitness tracker, it’s great to observe how Fitbit has given due importance to utility as well as aesthetics in its devices. If you plan to spend your money on a fitness tracker that is comfortable, highly utilitarian and looks terrific too, you want Fitbit Versa.
Just like its other siblings, it comes with activity, sleep, and heart rate tracking functions along with notifications. However, Versa gives you some bold color choices and easy one-button design to use its excellent features without any difficulty.
- Provides 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim
- Stores and plays 300+ songs
- A slim, comfortable, lightweight device with anodized aluminum watch body
- All-day activity tracking
- 24/7 heart rate and sleep stages monitoring
- It is also water-resistant to 50 meters
3. Fitbit Ionic
While all Fitbit devices are equally incredible, the thing that separates the Ionic from the rest is its dynamic, personalized workouts with step-by-step coaching. This band makes sure you reach your fitness goals with its built-in GPS that lets you track your pace, distance and routes. You also get to track your heart rate constantly.
Read our latest guide about – Top 10 Best Bluetooth Speaker Under $200 to Buy
And for the music lovers, this device even comes with storage for 300+ songs. You can also connect your mobile apps and do a lot more with the Ionic.
- It comes with the ability to download playlists from Pandora
- Offers both large and small size bands for an ideal fit
- Durable, sturdy and damage resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Increased pixels and amplified brightness up to 1000 nits
- Pure Pulse continuous heart rate tracking and real-time zones
- Built-in NFC chip
4. Fitbit Charge 3
Providing accurate insights is Fitbit’s USP and nowhere is that clearer than with the Charge 3 model. Full of amazing technology, this tracker reveals insights about your body, your fitness, and all that you care to stay in the pink of health.
Perhaps, the best thing about this product is that it lets you know your health and heart better. By using excellent heart rate sensors and algorithms, it delivers 24/7 heart rate tracking along with information about real-time heart rate zones. That’s not it. Charge 3 is loaded with some more remarkable features.
- Calorie burn information
- Female health tracking
- 15+ exercise modes
- Real-time stats during workouts
- Automatic sleep tracking
- Swim-proof and water resistant to 50M
- Can be connected to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance
5. Fitbit Alta HR
Listed next, the Alta HR is the height of advancement. You certainly would use this one for more reasons than tracking your heartbeat. This fitness wristband will come in handy to track your daily steps and to help you stay active throughout the day by automatically logging your workout routine with its SmartTrack technology.
And it’s no rocket science to use it. All that you need to do is to connect this Fitbit to your smart device, and you will be all set to monitor your daily fitness goals.
• All day activity tracking along with continuous heart rate and calorie burn tracking
• Measures workout intensity
• Sleep tracking with sleep stages
• OLED tap display
• Auto exercise recognition
• Keeps you connected to your smartphone notifications
• Comes with an adjustable strap
6. Fitbit Flex 2
The Fitbit Flex 2 should be your ultimate choice if you are looking for a slim, swim-proof fitness wristband. What makes it different from most of the others in the category is that it can be hidden in other wearable accessories like bands, pendants, and bangles.
Apart from keeping you connected to your phone and helping you stay up-to-date with notifications about your calls, texts, and reminders, this band is perfect for automatic all-day activity and sleep tracking. And don’t be fooled by its slim design. It is powerful enough to do a lot more than what you may think. Take a look at its key features below.
- LED display for tracking your goal progress
- Sends call and text notifications with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
- Sets a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration
- SmartTrack automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to the Fitbit app
7. Fitbit Blaze
It is no exaggeration that Fitbit has embraced the idea of fitness tracking on-the-go with absolute style, creating some of the most excellent fitness wristbands and watches so far. And the Blaze is a testament to the fact. This smart fitness watch is designed to help you get the most out of your daily workouts.
Apart from letting you monitor your performance stats and the progress of your goals, it also has PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes. You got that! Read its key features below.
- Quickly check exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- Track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and a lot more with the multi-sport tracking function
- Automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Map your routes and check run stats on display with GPS
- Comes with interchangeable band and frames to help you customize your style
- It also lets you follow the step-by-step FitStar workout on your wrist
8. Fitbit Surge
Surge is probably the Fitbit device you imagined when you clicked on this article. It is fast, it syncs automatically and wirelessly to your computer and smartphone, and it is one of the most powerful fitness trackers available today.
With its wrist-based heart rate monitoring, it helps you keep an eye on your health and fitness like never before. It also comes with a silent alarm to make it easier for you to wake up without any fuss. And with detailed charts and graphs for your stats, it is the accessory you need to access your fitness progress from anywhere at any time.
- Using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, it syncs automatically and wirelessly to many smart devices
- Provides continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Lets you track workouts & view workout summaries
- Helps you monitor your sleep automatically
- Also comes with GPS tracking to see distance, pace and elevation climbed as well as to review routes and split times
- Touchscreen display
9. Fitbit Charge HR
What if you can see your heart rate all day long, without any interruption? It will ensure that workouts become more productive, and calorie burns become more accurate. If that’s what you seek from a fitness tracker, then the Fitbit Charge HR is your best bet.
This high-performance wristband features automatic, continuous heart rate, and unbeatable activity tracking. You can monitor your steps, distance, the number of floors you climbed in a day and much more. For those who have trouble having a sound sleep can also benefit using this device, which lets you track sleep quality too. Sneak a peek at some of the other essential features of the Charge HR.
- OLED display for call notifications, daily stats and time
- Connects to most of the smartphones and computers
- Comes with a sizing tool to give you the right fit
- PurePulse Heart Rate
- Activity tracking
- Auto sleep and silent alarm
10. Fitbit Flex
With so much to offer with every device, Fitbit has gone an extra mile to ensure that you never stop moving. And that’s what the Flex model is all about. An absolutely stylish and slim band, it helps you stay more active by tracking your steps, distance, and calories burned and doing a lot more.
If frequent night wakings are troubling you, then don’t worry as the Flex will help you sleep better by tracking your sleep cycle and waking you silently in the morning. Wear it for its endless functionalities and trendy looks. You will not be disappointed.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology for syncing to other devices
- Water resistant wristband
- All day activity tracking including steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Can be styled with other Flex accessories
- LED lights give you an indication when you progress towards your daily goal
Fitbit Buying Guide
There is hardly anything that can stop you from achieving your fitness goals if your mind supports you. But buying a device to track your goals can be the motivation that will help you keep going. This is what you need to consider while purchasing the best Fitbit for men.
Benefits of Fitbit
Staying healthy and sporty is a decision you make. And fitness trackers can help you get the most of your healthy lifestyle. Here’s what you can achieve from wearing the right Fitbit for you.
- It helps you track your heart health
- You can sync it with your mobile phone, laptop or computer and enjoy a variety of features
- It provides the motivation you need to stay on your toes, thanks to its functionality of counting your steps
- By monitoring your sleep, it helps you catch a good night sleep which is essential if you want to reduce stress and improve your overall well-being
- You can set your fitness goals on this device and take actions to complete them
- With a wide range of options available on the market, you can find the Fitbit that suits your requirements the best
Things you must consider before purchasing a Fitbit for Men
Owning this device has become a staple for fitness enthusiasts. And if you are one, then you must get this excellent tracker for the various benefits that it offers. Here’s what to keep in mind while buying a Fitbit band or watch.
Design – You can get a Fitbit with hard buttons, a touchscreen, or both. Go for the one that is the most suitable for your usage.
Compatibility with your other devices – The Fitbit is compatible with a range of computers, iOS, and Android devices. Make sure that your device can be synced to make the most of this exceptional fitness tracker.
Features – Fitbit devices are equipped with several features. From tracking your heart rate to GPS connectivity to syncing your smartphone, you can do all this and a lot more with a simple fitness tracker. Thus, based on your requirements, get the one that comes with the features you would want to use it for apart from daily fitness activity tracking.
Battery life and charging – Let’s face it, you wouldn’t want to keep your fitness tracker hooked to its charger for most of the time. That’s why you must ensure that your chosen Fitbit comes with good battery life so that you can use it for a long time without any interruptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a Fitbit detect heart rate?
The volume of blood changes as your heart beats, making your capillaries expand and contract. A Fitbit comes with the PurePulse technology, which makes use of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) to reflect onto the skin. This technology detects the blood volume changes and applies algorithms which continuously measure heart rate.
Are these LEDs safe?
More often than not, LEDs are safe as they are on the visible spectrum and usually don’t cause any allergy. In fact, they have extremely low power, which ensures that your skin stays safe without any burns. These LEDs are also designed in a way that if your Fitbit device freezes or fails to find a signal, then they shut down.
How does a Fitbit tracker measure cardio fitness?
A lot of factors determine your cardio fitness score, including your age, sex, resting heart rate, weight, and other personal details. This is the reason why you must fill in all the accurate information especially your weight. Besides, it is important to wear your Fitbit even when you sleep, so that it can better estimate your resting heart rate, which impacts your cardio fitness score.
Does Fitbit come with GPS?
Yes, most of this devices are programmed in such a way that they can capture GPS data. So, you can use them to find information about the distance, routes, your pace, etc. during your workout or exercise sessions. However, in case your device isn’t compatible with GPS, you can always use the Fitbit app to capture GPS data.
Stay Fit with a Fitbit
If committing to regular workouts is a heart-smart decision, then Fitbit is your key to that smartness. This come with features like an activity tracker, GPS and text and email notifications as well. But what about looks? Well, if you care for aesthetics, then be glad that this is one of the most stylish items that you can own.
So, stay active, stay stylish, and stay fit with the right Fitbit for you.