Top 10 Best Zero Gravity Chair to buy in 2019 - Buyer's Guide
Whether at a pool party, a beach or a porch – most of us have memories of the first time we sat on a zero gravity chair and enjoyed the feeling of weightlessness. That sense that you are floating is actually inexplicable. You have to experience it to know it better.
A classic way to relax, a zero gravity chair elevates the feet and legs, while supporting your back. When you sink back in the chair, it positions you in such a manner that your heart and knees line up. And it gives you a feeling of relaxation like no other product.
However, finding the ideal zero gravity armchair is no small feat. Which is why, this comprehensive guide is there to help you buy a chair that can take that pressure off your body. So, let’s get started.
10 Best Zero Gravity Chairs (Selected By Expert)
1) Lafuma Futura Air Comfort Zero Gravity Recliner
One of the most stylish looking of zero gravity chairs that we have today, the Lafuma Futura Air Comfort is not just comfortable but also high on style. With a “three layer mattress” that has redefined seating comfort and furniture trends, there is no wonder that this chair is best for Back Pain and takes relaxation to the next level.
This multi-position relaxation chair lets you breathe well and is great for regulating blood flow too. Bring it home to make the most of zero gravity reclining armchair and get the freedom you need from that annoying backache and stress.
- Padded folding chair for optimum comfort and relaxation
- Made up of high-quality fabric that lets you stay cool without sweating
- 127 Degree “zero gravity” position
- Promotes ergonomics for the back ( Best for Back Pain)
- Highly durable
2) Timber Ridge Locking Lounge Chair
One of the best zero gravity chairs of all time, the Timber Ridge is thoroughly modern yet highly durable. So, for the strength seeker amongst us, this is your bet. It is made from high quality fabric and powder coated aluminum tubes that are good enough to support up to 350 lbs.
You also get a padded pillow and foldaway side table. The make is top quality and so is the comfort level. With a fingertip locking system that lets you stay in the position you want, it is a great buy.
- Easy to fold, store and transport
- Has a bungee suspension system
- Patented locking mechanism
- Padded headrest and lumbar support
- Plastic armrest
- Folding sliding side table
3) AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Chair
From the house of AmazonBasics comes this incredible zero gravity chair that’s an irresistible deal for budget buyers. From an upright seated position to full reclining that offers the much famous zero-gravity effect, this chair transitions in a jiffy.
Designed for a stress-free weightless feel, this best zero gravity outdoor chair is affordable yet high in quality. There’s ample cushioning, and it is built with a powder-coated steel frame, which is why it is lightweight yet strong enough to last for a long time. And the double bungee support system means that the fabric gets connected to the frame without any difficulty.
- Can accommodate up to 300 pounds of weight
- Padded headrest and gently contoured arm rests
- Weather-resistant Textilene fabric
- A comfortable, stay-cool seating option
- High quality fabric
4) Timber Ridge Zero Gravity Lounger Chair
Comfort is king when it comes to lounging, and this chair from Timber Ridge demonstrates so. Not only is it a great combination of sturdiness and good looks but is extremely comfortable as well. After all, when a chair comes with a removable headrest pillow, wooden armrest, and a large cup holder, comfort doesn’t seem to be a far cry.
The Timber Ridge XL Padded Zero Gravity Chair can be adjusted as per your needs and secured using the two small clamps that are there on the sides.
- It can support weight up to 350lbs
- Has a fully reclined length of 72 inches
- Comes with a curved ergonomic reclining design
- Equipped with a sturdy steel tube frame, bungee suspension system, and durable polyester fabric
- Boasts of a patented locking mechanism
5) LuckBerry Oversize XL
A good chair can make a world of difference when it comes to relaxation. This is what the brand LUCKYBERRY clearly understands. And its Zero Gravity Oversized Lounge Chair proves that. As much as it is classy, it is a strong chair that lets you recline to the zero gravity position without any difficulty.
The chair is made up of steel tube frame and polyster fabric. It is padded and comes equipped with a cup holder. Large enough to accommodate up to 350lbs of weight, this chair can be adjusted from 32.48″ to 44.09″.
- Adjustable angle
- Helps relieve pressure and pain from the back
- Built with Oxford Fabric and Heavy-duty Steel Frame
- Foldable and padded
- Comes with a removable padded Pillow
- Wooden pattern armrest
6) PHI VILLA Oversize XL Padded Zero Gravity Lounge Chair
For a Oversized zero gravity chair, a headrest pillow is the most important bit of kit. And with the PHI VILLA you get one that’s removable. This means that the chair is highly comfortable, besides being a solid one.
One of the reasons why this chair made to this list here is the two small clamps on the sides that can lock the chair in the position you want. And who doesn’t need a chair that is suitable for the beach, pool side and porch? If you do so, this is the one to buy.
- Comes equipped with a removable plastic cup holder
- Foldable and portable
- Oversize padded seat suspended by double bungee system
- Extra-large wooden pattern armrest
- Cup tray for holding drinks or food
- Has an adjustable reclining position
7) PORTAL Oversized Mesh Back Zero Gravity Recliner
PORTAL Oversized Gravity Chair is, undeniably, a well-built chair that’s great for sitting and reclining both. And the fact that it doesn’t wobble makes it one of the top choices when it comes to getting the best zero gravity chair available today.
With an attractive and easy to adjust design, this chair becomes the perfect companion for camping, pool side, beach and balcony. Thanks to the side table, holding up beverages or storing your mobile phone or even a book becomes absolutely easy. Here are some remarkable features of this amazing product –
- It has a locking system
- It can be adjusted to any positions with 0-170 degrees
- Ergonomic design
- Has the maximum loading capacity of 350lbs
- Breathable mesh back for comfortable use
- Padded seats and adjustable padded pillow the for headrest and lumbar support
8) Best Choice's Oversized Reclining Lounge Chair
With this zero gravity chair from the Best Choice Products, it feels like there’s a lot of innovation happening here. Experience the weightlessness that this chair lets you dwell in – all thanks to its extra-wide seat that glides smoothly to an ergonomic zero-gravity position. And the replaceable elastic cords will fit your body as if they are made for you.
You can also keep the harmful UV rays away with the built-in canopy feature of this chair. Wish to know what else does this chair offer? Let’s take you to its key features.
- Detachable cup holder tray to keep your drinks, magazines, digital devices and other items handy
- Built using a strong, UV-resistant texteline mesh that prevents the chair from fading
- Foldable and easy to transport
- Equipped with an adjustable and removable headrest pillow
9) Goplus Folding Zero Gravity Chair
Goplus has really cracked the formula for the perfect indoor zero gravity chair. This one shows that. With a folding design that is perfect for easy stacking and storage, you can take it wherever you go.
It’s a sturdy chair, so you can easily guess that you are getting impressiveness in terms of build quality and design. The chair is made up of strong aluminum seat posts and steel leg posts and can hold up to 300Lbs of weight. Here kis a quick look at its other interesting features.
- Can be easily folded into one third
- Comes with a cup holder tray
- Also has a detachable headrest
- Made with breathable and durable textilene material
10) Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
With a spec list as impressive as it can get, the Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair is all about comfort and relaxation. The smooth recline function works wonders in giving you the reclining angle you want. Add in an awesome locking system and you have got a zero gravity armchair that most people will ever need.
You also get an adjustable headrest for additional comfort and lumbar support. Get this one for use at the beach, backyard, or at any sporting event. Here are some other features of this chair that you must know to understand its functioning better.
- Can support up to 300 pounds
- Made up of durable textaline fabric
- Suspended by double bungee system
- Dual finger tip locking system
- Folds down to 6.3 inches wide
- Sturdy powder coated steel frame
Zero Gravity Chair Buying Guide
Did you know that spending just 15 minutes a day in a zero gravity chair can reduce stress and increase your energy? So, before we guide you through the things you need to consider while buying this chair, first let’s get to its benefits
Benefits of Tower Fans
The wonders of a zero gravity armchair are many. Check them for yourself:
- It helps in alleviating various types of pains
- It takes pressure off your spine, joints and the vertebrae
- It is a great stress reliever
- It is great for boosting energy
- By reclining on this chair with your mouth open, you can improve breathing too
- It is also beneficial in reducing swelling in sore joints
Things you must consider before purchasing a Zero Gravity Chair
So now that you know the best one out there, how do you select the one that meets your needs? It’s simple. Check this guide to find the no-nonsense zero gravity chair that you need.
Material – Look for a chair that features a mesh material as it is extremely breathable. However, if comfort is all that’s on your mind, then get a chair with Memory Foam.
Extended Length – If you have a tall body frame, then do consider the extended length of the chair to recline fully without any discomfort.
Powder Coating – To prevent your chair’s metal part from rusting, go for the one that has a powder coating.
Locking Mechanism – The zero gravity chairs come with a locking mechanism that helps in securing the chair in your desired reclining position. If possible, opt for a chair that has dual locks and enjoy your zero gravity experience without any worries.
Canopy – Zero gravity chairs with a canopy offer a whole different level of relaxation by keeping the sun away from your head. These are best for outdoor camping or for use in the backyard.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How successfully does a zero gravity chair treat lower back pain?
Answer: Using it may not be the only treatment you seek for your backache. However, it can easily reduce the pressure off your back and neck, providing you a comfortable way to
- How much weight can a zero gravity chair support?
Answer: Most of the best zero gravity chair can support up to 350 lbs. Make sure you check the weight holding capacity of your preferred chair before buying it.
- Can I keep my zero gravity chair outside?
Answer: Yes. For that, you can buy the chair that are especially built to be left outside such as camping chairs. Such a chair will come with a powder coating that protects its frame from rusting.
- Will my zero gravity chair require assembly?
Answer: Most of these chairs require no assembly and are easy to move and store too. But then again, you should always check the description of the chair before investing in it to be sure about its assembly aspect.
Our Final Take
By providing the users with a state of optimum relaxation, zero gravity chairs have become a huge success in the industry. As for us, we strongly recommend that those who seek comfort or those who suffer from chronic aches must bring this chair home. Plus, it’s a great stress reliever too. Try it to realize its awesomeness. You won’t be disappointed.
Also, let us know if you have used a zero gravity chair before. How was your experience? Does it live up to the hype? We would love to know your thoughts and so would our fellow readers.