Top 12 TF2 Aimbot Features changing your Team fortress 2 experience!
TF2 Aimbot allows the player to locate his enemy every time and to see them even if they are hiding behind the wall. This TF2 game hack can not be detected and will never allow your account to be banned. There is a code in every cheat loader that will keep you undetected from all anti-cheat programs and the VAC will not be able to find you.
TF2 Aimbot Features
- Smooth Aim to get a legitimate gameplay
- Smart selection of target
- Penetration and visibility checks
- Critical distance- all the targets within such distance will take priority over the others.
- Aim angles are configurable which limits the aim vectors of the aimbots
- Configurable distance, Aim Bones, Prediction Limit
- Only Toggle Visible Targets
- Toggle auto Switch Target
- Aim point- a red cross hair is shown where aim is targeted, and the target name is also shown
- Frame compensation
- Movement prediction
- Configurable enemy or team colors which may or may not be visible
- Snap limes are drawn from the enemy to your position
- Barrel ESP which gives an idea of where the player is moving.
- Player’s health bar
- Show sentry teleporters and guns
- Show bobs, rockets and explosives
- Shows the names, weapons, skeleton and distance of the players.
- 3D and 2D player boxes
- Configurable for enemy or team
4. 2D radar
- Configurable position, scale/zoom factor and colors
- Show all the players
- Configurable structure, size and color
6. Character hacks
- Configurable for enemy or team
- Player models and lamberts are brigher
- No spread + no recoil, which means that all the bullets will hit at the same spot!
- No Fog, Smoke and flash
- Triggerbot will automatically fire when there is an enemy in the crosshair.
- Auto Fire will automatically fire when the target is acquired by the Aimbot.
- Configurable for non visible as well visible targets
- Aims if you warn
- Configurable distance
- Hit list and adding friendly players to aim them
- Friends list and adding friendly players to not to kill them
11. Bonus features
- Speedhack, configurable speed, and hotkey
- New feature of name stealer
- Autosaving, loading and deleting setting
- Speedhack, spawn protection and spin hack
- 6 crosshair and places a crosshair on the screen
- Draw time and watch the current time
- Draw Fps and show the frame rate
- Chat Spam and spams in the whole game
- Draw stats and more of your skills are shown
- Player HUD
More About Team Fortress:
TF2 has some over-specific and hilarious achievements, but you can obtain such achievements through a normal gameplay only. Gain special perks and weapons for each of the class in a quick way.
TF2 play 4 Aimbots for free
Sneak up on the enemy and crap them out with a knife with careful precision. Try to lock or blow a flamethrower on the opponent’s head and turn them down with this fantastic feature of the cheat. The aimbot can be toggled off and on and ESP is used to locate your target in a number of styles.
Team Fortress 2 Cheats
Team Fortress 2 Cheats are the simple strategies that allow a better performance in TF2 and helps in getting more positions, opens, metals and cases quickly. It is a multiplayer shooter that works online as is no tricky code and one has to locate his specific manners for duping work.
The most popular tricks for team fortress 2 are ESP trick and Aimbots. These will permit the player for getting more executes. This will make you earn more boxes per recreation.
General Tips for Playing Team Fortress 2
Activate your fast weapon mode to switch to the weapons as fast as you could by a single mouse click.
A good player will select that class which is needed for playing in certain conditions. This means that it is not required for you to start as a spinner if you have 4 members in your team and no engineer is there.
Each and every weapon will cause less damage over a distance except the nades of the Demoman and the rifle of the Sniper.
You may walk to your team members if you find anyone blocking the path and seems like a spy.
Coming or hitting close to some invisible spy will reveal his location for a while.
Players and exit teleporters always face the same direction.
The flame is stopped by water if a player has been hit by a Pyro. But it happens only when the character knows to swim.
- Pyros are excellent in winding and building hallways. They work great when there are many enemies standing at a place, for e.g. while capping. When they are ignited, most of the players flee off.
- Using the double jump feature will let you reach up to those areas where other players can’t come.
- The best defending character is the Demoman.